Junior Food Safety Consultant – Antwerp
Advise BVBA offers training to help our customers get the most out of our app. Once the users have completed the training, the tool no longer has any mysteries for them. Typical users are food-related enterprises such as bakeries, butchers and restaurants. Most of our customers make use of our selfmonitoring system. The training helps them find their way around the software.
As a Junior Food Safety Consultant, you will be responsible for giving customer training. You will also be a contact person throughout the process around food safety and self-monitoring.
Profile for Junior Food Safety Consultant:
• You have a bachelor degree in Food science and nutrition
• You can explain things clearly and present structured information
• You listen to customer questions and help the customer to the best of your ability
• You are available by telephone during office hours
• You have a category B driving licence
• You live in the Antwerp region
What do we offer?
• A professional working environment
• You will work in a dynamic team with 30 others
• Approximately 6 months internal training
• Competitive salary and attractive working hours
Use the button below to apply.